If you have placed a Dominos order via the app and are seeking for ways to cancel it, How to Cancel an Order on the Dominos App may be the topic you’re looking for. Well, you can easily cancel your Dominos order, and we’ve outlined the steps.
You can manually cancel orders placed using the Dominos app, and Dominos may also cancel your order for the following reasons:
- Customer of Dominos has been blacklisted.
- Dominos Customer’s Phone Number was previously exploited for fraudulent orders.
- Unable to contact a new customer of Dominos.
- No response at the stated Dominos delivery address, and the Dominos client could not be reached by phone.
- The Dominos order could not be delivered owing to an invalid Dominos delivery address or the customer’s absence.
- A Dominos carryout order has not been collected by the customer.
How Do You Cancel an Order on the Domino’s App?
You can cancel your Dominos order manually by following the steps below.
- Open the Domino’s mobile application on your mobile device.
- Once your order has been placed, you can view its status in the Dominos app’s My Orders section.
- From the app’s menu, select the customer service option.
- Now, a Dominos customer service bot will materialise.
- Text “cancel my order” and press OK.
- In addition, you can tap the My Orders area of the Dominos app and click Cancel order next to your order to cancel it based on the time it was placed.
- Alternately, you can cancel your order by calling Domino’s customer service.
- Dominos may cancel your order depending on when you placed the order and how large the order was.
- In a few days, the money for your Domino’s order will be returned to your payment method.