Similar Offers: Also check the latest coupons and offers for:
Bata | Adidas | Reebok | Asics |Onitsuka Tiger
How to use the coupons and deals of NIKE at Couponalexa?
Go through the below steps and avail the discounts on the NIKE products.
- Have a look at all the latest NIKE discount codes, Offers, Promo codes and deals on Couponalexa.
- Select NIKE Coupon or Deal that you want to use by reading the description properly.
- Click on the Get Code or Get Deal Button that you want to use. Visit the landing page and the products in your cart.
- Click on the view cart button and apply the coupon code in the discount code Box and enjoy the extra Discounts
Add the address details and contact details and proceed with the payment options. Select the payment options and place the order at last.
Nike, earlier known as Blue Ribbon Sports (BRS) was founded by the University of Oregon track athlete & his coach Bill Bowerman. Initially, a mere distributor for Japanese shoemaker Onitsuka Tiger. It is a multinational corporation worth $36.39 billion currently. Nike provides footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and other sport-related services.
NIKE, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world’s no. 1 shoe and clothing company. It designs, develops, and sells a variety of products to help in playing basketball and soccer (football), as well as in running, men’s and women’s training, and other sportswear. NIKE majorly markets sports-inspired products for children and various competitive & entertaining activities. Nike also trades sportswear under the Converse and Hurley brands. The company generates 60% of sales outside the US, sells through more than 1,500 owned retail stores worldwide and an e-commerce site, and to thousands of retailers, independent distributors, and licensees.
- Nike designs their shoes and gear to help you perform at peak level, so if they’re not working exactly right for you, they’ve got you protected.
- The customer generally get 30 days to take your Nike.com purchases for a trial run, confidently knowing the buyer can return any for any reason within 30 days.
- No questions asked and no delivery costs for Nike Plus.
- After 30 days, you can still return items if they’re unworn and unwashed.
Can I exchange my Nike.com order?
The best way to exchange your order is to simply place a new order for the item you want and then return the item you already have.
How do I return a defective or faulty product?
They stand behind all of our shoes and gear. If your product is defective faulty and it’s been more than 30 days since your purchase, initiate a return and send your item back.
How do I return a Nike store purchase?
Purchases made at retail stores must be returned to the store. Please note that their store returns policies may differ from their online returns policies.
Call On: 1800 102 6453(MON – FRI)