India’s leading and technically advanced jewellery manufacturers have partnered with Melorra to deliver jewellery designs that are original and current. Melorra use 100 per cent 3D printing to provide an accurate and elegant finish to our products.
Melorra jewellery is available in all shades of gold – yellow, white and rose. Melorra jewellery pieces also feature gemstones. These are not limited to the four traditional precious gemstones ruby, sapphire, emerald and aquamarine. The gemstones Melorra choose are in sync with fashion colours of the latest season. Melorra brings you an endless palette of colours in the world of semi-precious gemstones which include cultured and freshwater pearls.
- All Jewellery
- Gold Coins
- Silver Coins
- Jewellery Accessories
HOW TO USE COUPONS
- Visit the www.couponalexa.com site,
- Search for the brand coupons you are looking for.
- Look at the different Coupons available there.
- Click on the “GET CODE” button, to unbox the Coupon code.
- Copy the code and apply it on the shopping site.
- Enjoy and Avail more coupons each time you visit the www.couponalexa.com site.
- Melorra delivers Most orders within 5-10 days of order being confirmed. An order confirmation SMS/Email will be sent to you, through an SMS/Email notification, once your order is shipped.
- Melorra Delivery charges varies from country to country. Please add your favourite jewellery to the cart page to see applicable shipping charges. Delivery charges are not refundable in case of Offers/Deals orders.
- Melorra Accept Both Through Cash and Card.
- Cash on Delivery is available as a payment option in most of the pin codes delivered to. You can even choose to pay via UPI, Wallet or Debit Cards.
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
- Melorra have a 30-day return policy. Which means that you have 30 days from the date of delivery to request for return. Once you raise the return request, Melorra will arrange for a pickup within the next 48 hours from your doorstep. You will get 100 % refund to your bank account or you can use it for future use.
- To select your preferred mode of refund, please go to My Account> Orders> Select the product/s > Select ‘Cancel’ or ‘Return’. You will be directed to a page where you can select the preferred way for initiating a refund.
- Only orders that haven’t left the fulfilment center can be cancelled.
- You can cancel an order in My Account >Orders > Select Product > Cancel.
- You can refuse to accept a delivery if the order has already been shipped from the fulfilment center and return it to the courier partner. A refund will be generated, after the product is received back at the fulfilment center.
- For pre-paid orders, you can choose to receive the refund back to the payment source account, where the payment was made from, or you can receive the refund as credits in your website account, which can be used for future transactions.
- Connect with Melorra at help@Melorra.in for any query, feedback or suggestions.
- Melorra Customer Centre number is +918045108001,
- Melorra customer support lines are open 24*7,
- Monday to Saturday, except for National and Public Holidays.