How to use coupon code on GoIndigo’s website to save big?
- Have a look at all the latest GoIndigo Offers, Promo codes and hot deals at Couponalexa.
- Select the GoIndigo offer or deal that is fulfilling your requirements.
- Push on the Get Code or Get Deal Button. If it was a Coupon then in a dialog box Coupon Code will appear on your screen, simply copy that code. But if it was a deal, it will open the landing page.
- Add the products in your cart and click on the Go to cart button to proceed further.
- Apply the coupon code in the coupon code box and purchase at extra discount.
- Create an account, if you are a new user otherwise just sign in.
- Enter your payment and address details to place the order.
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline. We generally operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on three pillars offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a chivalrous and disturbance-free experience.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 270 aircraft today. Indigo is one of the most reliable airlines in the world. IndiGo has a total destination count of 90 with 60 domestic destinations and 30 International. IndiGo is the most efficient low fare operator domestically as well as globally. IndiGo constantly tries to enhance the engagement with passengers in order to provide best travel experience. From multichannel direct sales to online flight status checking through exclusive IndiGo app, we have transformed air travel experience in India. Today, we are India’s most preferred airline with low fares and high quality.
- You can cancel the ticket online.
- Cancellations to booking must be made at least 2 hrs prior for domestic flights and 4 hrs prior for international flights.
- Refund for cancelled tickets may take up to 7 working days.
- Only applicable airport taxes are refunded in case of Unutilised tickets and No Shows
- In case of a missed flights, all statutory taxes and User Development Fee (UDF)/Airport Development Fee (ADF)/ Passenger Service Fee (PSF)/Airport Security Fee (ASF) will be refunded.
Payment Methods And Policy
- A booking fee of Rs. 250 for Domestic and Rs.400 for International + GST per passenger applicable for all bookings made from the call center and airport ticketing counter.
- We accept Credit cards for bookings on IVR.
- We also support payments via Debit cards, Credit cards, Net banking, Travel Vouchers, Mobikwik and Premier Miles (Citibank).
- British Pound, Euro, Indian Rupees, Nepalese Rupee, Omani Rial, Qatari Riyal, Singapore Dollar, Thai Bhat, United Arab Emirates Dirham, Sri Lankan Rupee and US Dollar currencies are accepted for payments.
Flight Cancellations And Delays
- If you have provided IndiGo with your correct mobile phone number while booking, then we will notify you in advance through an SMS on your mobile phone.
- IndiGo reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or delay the commencement of a flight / to alter the stopping place / deviate from the route of the journey / change the type of aircraft in use.
- In case of delays of more than 2 hours customers are entitled for a full refund or re-booking onto an alternative IndiGo flight at no additional cost.
- No additional benefits are provided to passengers in case of any loss incurred due to flight cancellation or rescheduling.
Maximum Baggage Allowance
- 15 kg for domestic flights.
- 20 kg for flights to Bangkok,Dhaka,Guangzhou, Kathmandu, Kuala Lumpur, Male, Phuket, Singapore, Hanoi, Chengdu, Ho Chi Minh.
- 25 Kg + 5 L Zamzam water Only for flights from Jeddah to India.
- 30kg for flights to Abu Dhabi,Colombo, Doha, Dubai, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Kuwait, Muscat, Sharjah, Riyadh, Yangon.
- Customers carrying more than the allowed baggage limit will be charged the:
For Domestic Flights Rs. 400 per additional kg.
For International Flights Rs. 525 per additional kg.
India : 0124-6173838, +91-9910383838
China : +86-2022503838