Box8 was founded in 2012 by two IIT graduates – Anshul Gupta & Amit Raj It started off as a small outlet in a corporate cafeteria. Their idea was to serve Irresistible delicious & tasty Desi Meals in a convenient & easy-to-carry box. Today, they serve over 22,000+ meals every day across their 100+ outlets in around Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, & Gurgaon. Their goal is to provide a delightful & end-to-end experience every single time you order. They complete all food delivery aspects from food quality, taste, technology, to last-mile delivery. They provide their customers with world-class food experience. They provide you with a variety of choices from paranthas to biryani to desserts to wraps & more. They have handpicked, chef-crafted options with desi mix in any food you pick. They deliver hot meals within a time period under 38 minutes with no delivery charges.
Modify/Cancel the online order
- Orders once placed cannot be modified or canceled either online or by the call center.
- The customer must cut and hand over the coupon to the delivery person when they receive the order that they placed.
- In the event an order which is paid via credit card is canceled due to the non-availability of the ordered product, the amount will be reversed back to the customer & the transaction will be reflected in the next month’s bank statement.
Delivery orders are only accepted if the following criteria are met:
- The customer’s delivery location should fall within the permitted delivery zone of the designated Box8 outlet.
- Online availability of the outlet to accept and process the order placed.
- In the event, the customer’s delivery location is not listed within the permitted delivery zone of the outlet, the customer may choose to pick up their order from the nearest Box8 outlet.