Deal Activated, no coupon code required!
Get Up To 75% OFF On Today’s deal At Amazon. Just Activate This Deal and Get Discount up to 75% OFF On All Category Products Including Electronics, Beauty, Books, Home and Kitchen etc.
Expires: No Expires
Submitted: 2 years ago
Amazon.com was founded by Jeff Bezoson July 5, 1994. Amazon is a multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. Its headquarters is in Seattle, Washington. It is one of the “Four Horsemen” of technology which includes Google, Apple and Facebook and Amazon itself due to its market capitalization, brand equity, and hyper-competitive application process.
Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world. It is the largest e-commerce marketplace and cloud computing platform in the world on the basis of revenue and market capitalization. Amazon was started as an online bookstore but later diversified to sell video downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/ streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, toys, and jewelry, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1) How do I return the defective order?
To return your defective order or damaged order, you can go to ‘Your Orders’. Click on the order you want to return or replace. If the product I in stock you can replace it or either you have to return the product simply.
Q.2) How Can I Cancel My Order?
1. If you want to cancel your order you just have to go to the ‘Orders’ option, there you will get to see your orders.
2. Choose the order you want to Cancel.
3. If an order has been shipped then it won’t get canceled. Otherwise, you can cancel it, through a single click.
4. For shipped orders, you will have to call the customer care number for cancellation or you can cancel the order at the time of delivery.
Q.3) How Much Time Does It Take To Get The Refund Back?
If the refund is in the form of Gift Cards, it will take 1 business day. If the refund has to be done to Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking or Bank Account then it may take between 3-5 working days. A refund in the form of cheques can take 10-12 business days.
Q.4) Can Customers Use Amazon Gift Cards or Amazon Certificates with Amazon Pay?
No, Amazon.com gift cards entered into your Amazon account cannot be used when making purchases with Amazon Pay on Third-Party websites.
Q.5) How To Add Coupon Code To My Order?
- For this, you just have to copy the given coupon code
- After these additional products to your cart
- There will be an’ empty box’ given in the bottom in the payment page
- Paste the coupon HERE. You will get the offer or discount on total payment at the end of the page.